- Where are Yuketen products made?
- Yuketen shoes, luggage and accessories are made in a number of different locations, depending on the product. We have Shoe production in the United States as well as France, Italy, Canada and Mexico. Our luggage and accessories are all made in the U.S.A.
- Does Yuketen offer any kind of internship program?
- Yes, we do. If you are interested in applying for an internship with Yuketen and Meg Company, please send us an email at email@example.com including your resume and cover letter.
- Will Yuketen resole or repair my Yuketen footwear?
- We offer a resoling service for moccasin-construction shoes for $100-150, plus the cost of return shipping. Shoes that are resoled through Yuketen will be re-lasted and will also receive some general care and refurbishment during the resoling process. If you are interested in having your Yuketen moccasins resoled, please contact us here.
We are happy to repair damaged footwear but must quote repair costs on a case-by-case basis depending on the severity of the damage. If your shoes are damaged, please cease to wear them, and contact us here for more information regarding repairs.
- Do you take personal orders?
- Yes- depending on the style of shoe we can accommodate personal orders for our American-made styles. If you are interested in placing a personal order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
- How do I know what shoe size to order?
- Yuketen footwear is based on U.S. standard sizing, so a brannock device should indicate which size shoe will fit your foot well. It is always best, however, to try on before you buy whenever possible. We suggest visiting an official Yuketen stockist if there is one near you for fitting advice and the opportunity to try on a pair of Yuketen shoes. Yuketen moccasins are made in different widths, but E-width (medium) is the most common. Yuketen shoes can also be found in C-width (very narrow), D-width (narrow), and EE-width (wide), although these widths are less common than E-width (medium). You may pick whichever width you prefer when placing a personal order for Yuketen moccasins. Although the width of our Goodyear-welted shoes varies slightly from style to style, we do not make our Goodyear-welted shoes with the four different widths that you may see on our moccasin footwear.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally. We offer a flat-rate shipping cost for shipping destinations outside of the United States.
You should also factor in any import duties, VATs, or other taxes. We are not responsible for any foreign duties you may incur by having items shipped outside of the United States. The receiving party will always be responsible for additional duties and taxes to be collected by foreign governments and agencies.